About the falcon
Chris and Teresa welcome you to The Falcon, a true country pub in style and cuisine. Leave your wellies at the door, hang up your jacket and join us for drinks and good, honest food. Drop in for a mid morning coffee, celebrate with fizz and friends in the dining room or snuggle up by the log burner for a romantic evening just for two.
From fresh seafood to delicate desserts, everything looks and tastes really exquisitely.
Whether it`s a quick snack or a light dish choose a starter from our many recipes to open up your appetite
Served 5-9pm on Tuesdays - Saturdays and 12-3pm on Sundays.
Served 12-2pm Tuesday - Saturday. Join us for traditional Sunday lunch from 12-3pm.
Options are subject to change.
- 10oz fillet mignon steak £ 21.95
- Served with flat mushroom, tomato, onion rings and chips
- 10oz Shropshire sirloin steak £ 17.95
- With mushroom, onion rings and chips
- Gammon steak and chips £ 11.95
- With pineapple, egg and vegetables
- Beef or chicken burger £ 11.95
- With onion compote, salad and chips
- Pie of the day £ 11.95
- With gravy, vegetables and chips
- Fish and chips £ 12.95
- With Tartare sauce and mushy peas
- Beef lasagne £ 11.95
- With basil and garlic ciabatta
- Mediterranean pastry tart (V) £ 10.95
- With Feta, basil and sun dried tomatoes
- Tomato and basil tagliatelle £ 11.95
- Topped with shavings of Parmesan cheese
- Caprese stuffed balsamic chicken £ 12.95
- With mozzerella cheese and rosemary potatoes
- Roasted cod loin £ 14.95
- With lemon caper butter sauce, sauteed potatoes and salad
Make a booking enquiry
We'll be in touch to confirm your reservation
Date of your visit
Time of your visit
Dinner is served 5-9pm Tuesday - Saturday. Lunch is served 12-3pm Wednesday - Sunday. We are closed on Mondays.
Give us a call on 01952 550241 and we'll reserve a table for you...